Can we say almost caught up? Yay! It’s funny though. For being my favorite season of the year, I took the least amount of personal pictures. Probably because while wedding season was pretty much over, there were so many events that I felt like I was either shooting or editing at the computer!
– photographing the LivingWell Medical Clinic’s annual gala
– bought this Indian cookbook for my sister’s birthday. don’t think she minds that I not-s0-secretly wanted to use it myself!
– in love with my official sign at The Studio Collective!
– a little afternoon snack when editing like a pro
– a jcrew necklace and dior lipgloss is always the perfect touch for bridal shows!
– starting a new creative endeavor this year with bridal beauty! so excited to work alongside Angela Nunnink, hair and makeup artistry!
– love when my friends come up to visit and we can just pick back up where we left off!
– #dosgatos really have the life
– a fun discovery as I perused the Nevada County Gold magazine, two of my pictures are featured in the wedding section!
– celebrating my 30th with a couple of my oldest and dearest friends
– the five of us all together again!
– Saturday morning waffle brunch with friends
– it has been years, but now I have my official LU alumni ID!
– adventuring in the woods for these Ghidotti high school senior portraits
– ice skating at Northstar with the #lydiaintern
– my other favorite type of shooting, without a camera
– trying out P.F. Chang’s for the first time with the fam. the hype about the lettuce wraps is true!
– #bluecollar and #fortunapuppy snuggling next to the fire